I was a youth member of a travelling marionette theatre in New Hampshire. I loved puppetry. But I was really good at math. So I got a degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering and headed out to Silicon Valley.
After the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake, I returned to puppetry. I engaged in engineering and acting endeavors in parallel. Puppetry led to voice over, an agent, commercials and a SAG card.
Narrating for The Lighthouse for the Blind in San Francisco inspired me to join ACX. By 2018 I was narrating full-time in my home studio where I have produced 200 books and counting.
I spend time outside the booth volunteering at the Buffalo Science Museum, conducting school tours at the Burchfield Penney Art Center and throwing stones at the Buffalo Curling Club. I love crafts and skiing/hiking/biking with friends.
Professional Audiobook Narrator's Association (PANA)
Audio Publishers Association (APA)
Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
Burchfield Penney Art Center Docent
Buffalo Museum of Science Docent
Buffalo Curling Club
Puppeteers of America
- Audiobook narration for Tantor Media, Dreamscape, Simon & Schuster
- Audio Theatre productions with One Act Players including Candy Matson, a San Francisco-based PI series remake
- videogame VO for Telltale Games
- Brianna The Organic Banana and other VO for Safeway, Inc.
- Commercial and Corporate Narration rep: Look Talent, SF, CA
- Shadow Light Theatre’s production of In Xanadu at the Henson International Festival of Puppet at the Public Theatre, NYC and Cowell Theatre, SF
- Lawrence Hall of Science Theatre puppetry director for the travelling production of The Wizard of Odds
- Nautilus at The Group Rep, Los Angeles
- Treasure Tree performances at Marine World USA
- Young Audiences of the Bay Area: middle grade curriculum-based performances
- Frank & The Wolf travelling pre-school show
Engineering Highlights (BSECE)
Clarkson University - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- General Electric: Systems Engineering
- Lockheed Missiles and Space: Field Engineer
- Molecular Design Ltd: Configuration Engineer
- Freelance Database Design and Development Clients: Union Sanitary District, Genentech, Duty Free Shopper (DFS), Shaklee, The Gap photo studio, The Sea Turtle Institute and a variety of other companies and non-profits